The AWS Partner Network (APN) is the global partner program for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
We enable AWS Partners to build, market, and sell their AWS offerings, and we help customers identify top AWS Partners that can deliver on core business objectives.
There are tens of thousands of AWS Partners across the globe. More than 90 percent of Fortune 100 companies and the majority of Fortune 500 companies utilize AWS Partner solutions and services.
To receive APN program designations such as AWS Competency, AWS Service Delivery, AWS Service Ready, and AWS Managed Services Provider (MSP), organizations must undergo rigorous technical validation and assessment of their AWS solutions and practices.
NEW! AWS Competency Partners
If you want to be successful in today’s complex IT environment, and remain that way tomorrow and into the future, teaming up with an AWS Competency Partner is The Next Smart.
The AWS Competency Program highlights AWS Partners with demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in specialized areas across industry, applications, and workloads. Guidance from these skilled professionals can leads to better business and bigger results.
Team up with our newest AWS Competency Partners:
- HashedIn Technologies | APAC
- Alfresco | NAMER
- Bytes | EMEA
- Citrix | NAMER
- CodeLathe | NAMER
- CTERA | EMEA
- CyberArk | NAMER
- Druva | NAMER
- Kaltura | NAMER
- Liquidware | NAMER
- monday.com | EMEA
- Nasuni | NAMER
- Nutanix | NAMER
- Okta | NAMER
- OneLogin | NAMER
- PrinterLogic | NAMER
- SOTI | NAMER
- Teradici | NAMER
- True Internet Data Center | APAC
- VMware | NAMER
- Whispir | APAC
- Keepler Data Tech | EMEA
- Win Techno | Greater China
- Moovweb | NAMER
- Bridgecrew | NAMER
NEW! AWS Service Delivery Partners
The AWS Service Delivery Program endorses top AWS Consulting Partners that have a deep understanding of specific services, such as Amazon Connect and AWS Config.
To receive this designation, AWS Partners must undergo service-specific technical validation by Partner Solutions Architects, including review of architecture, customer documentation, and customer case study details to ensure they follow AWS best practices for each AWS service.
Learn more about why customers are teaming up with AWS Service Delivery Partners.
Introducing our newest AWS Service Delivery Partners:
- Darede Servicos de TI | LATAM
- ITEC Hankyu Hanshin Co. | Japan
- Anchor Systems | APAC
- BDO | NAMER
- BizCloud Experts | NAMER
- CenturyLink | NAMER
- Claro / Embratel / Telmex / Global Hitss | LATAM
- CloudLogic | NAMER
- Dataworks Consulting Group | LATAM
- eCloud Managed Solutions | NAMER
- Select Soluções | LATAM
- Soluciones Orion | LATAM
- Zero & One | EMEA
- Brillio | NAMER
- Blue People | LATAM
- CompuSoluciones | LATAM
- Druid | LATAM
- Firemind | EMEA
- Impetus Technologies | NAMER
- Serverless Operations | Japan
- Sophos Solutions | LATAM
- Reply | EMEA
- Cintra | NAMER
- Brillio | NAMER
- Ibexlabs | NAMER
NEW! AWS Service Ready Partners
The AWS Service Ready Program validates products from AWS Technology Partners that integrate with services like AWS Lambda and Amazon Linux 2.
To receive this designation, AWS Partners must undergo service-specific technical validation by Partner Solutions Architects, including review of architecture, customer documentation, and customer case study details to ensure they follow AWS best practices for integrating their products with specific AWS services.
Congratulations to our newest AWS Service Ready Partners:
- Stackery | NAMER
- Alcide – Alcide Advisor | EMEA
- Alcide – Alcide ART on AWS Outposts | EMEA
- Amdocs – Amdocs RevenueONE Convergent Charging | NAMER
- AppDynamics – AppDynamics for AWS Outposts | NAMER
- Citrix – Citrix ADC | NAMER
- Clumio – Clumio Backup as a Service | NAMER
- Cohesity – DataPlatform CloudEdition | NAMER
- Commvault – Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery | NAMER
- Confluent – Confluent Platform OSS | NAMER
- CTERA – CTERA Enterprise File Services Platform | EMEA
- CyberArk – Privileged Access Security | NAMER
- Datadog – Datadog for AWS Outposts | NAMER
- Dynatrace | NAMER
- Guardicore – Guardicore Centra Security Platform | NAMER
- HashiCorp – HashiCorp Terraform | NAMER
- N2W Software – N2WS Backup & Recovery | NAMER
- Nasuni – Nasuni Cloud File Services | NAMER
- NetApp – NetApp Cloud Volumes ONTAP for AWS Outposts | NAMER
- New Relic – New Relic One | NAMER
- Palo Alto Networks – VM-Series for AWS | NAMER
- Pure Storage – Pure Storage FlashBlade | NAMER
- Qumulo – Qumulo for AWS Outposts | NAMER
- Rafay Systems – Managed Kubernetes Platform | NAMER
- Rubrik – Rubrik Cloud Data Management | NAMER
- ScyllaDB – Scylla Cloud | EMEA
- Sisense | NAMER
- Spot by NetApp – Ocean | NAMER
- Sysdig – Sysdig Secure DevOps Platform | NAMER
- Trend Micro – Trend Micro Deep Security | NAMER
- Trend Micro – Deep Security Smart Check | NAMER
- Trend Micro – Trend Micro Cloud One – Conformity | NAMER
- Trend Micro – Trend Micro Cloud One – Workload Security | NAMER
- Turbot | NAMER
- Veritas Technologies – NetBackup | NAMER
- WekaIO – WekaFS | NAMER
- Zadara – Zadara VPSA | NAMER
NEW! AWS Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
The AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) Program recognizes leading AWS Consulting Partners that are highly skilled at providing full lifecycle solutions to customers.
To receive this designation, AWS MSP Partners must undergo and pass an extensive third-party validation audit to demonstrate next-generation managed service practices.
Next-gen AWS MSPs provide guidance through the entire customer engagement lifecyclce: plan/design >> build/migrate >> run >> optimize. AWS customers have increased confidence when working with AWS MSP Partners.
Explore 7 reasons why AWS MSPs are fundamental to your cloud journey.
Say hello to our newest AWS MSP Partner:
- Comm-IT | EMEA
Want to Differentiate Your Partner Business? APN Navigate Can Help.
If you’re already an AWS Partner, APN Navigate provides you with a prescriptive path to building a specialized practice.
APN Navigate offers AWS Partners the guidance to become AWS experts and deploy innovative solutions. Each track includes foundational and specialized e-learnings, advanced tools and resources, and clear calls to action for both business and technical tracks.
Learn More About the AWS Partner Network (APN)
AWS Partners receive business, technical, sales, and marketing resources to help grow your business and better support your customers.